Snowflake Data Sharing and Access
Leapfin offers two main methods to access data through Snowflake.
- Through Snowflake Data Sharing where the customer uses their own Snowflake account. Preferred
- Through Leapfin's hosted Snowflake sub-account for direct access to the data (this will incur extra Leapfin fees and has query quotas attached to it)
Once access has been setup, users may either connect through Snowflake or use a BI solution of their choice (ex. Tableau, Looker, etc.)
Snowflake Data Sharing
- User is required to have a Snowflake account
- User needs to be able to access to Snowflake US-West-2 region
- User needs to provide their account ID to Leapfin to allow access
Once Leapfin allows access to the provided account ID, immediate read-only access will be available to the user.
Leapfin Hosted Snowflake Sub-Account
- User must contact Leapfin Customer Success to help set up a user account in Snowflake.
Note that there are limitations to the number of queries that can be executed with a Leapfin Snowflake account. Please contact Leapfin Customer Success if high volume queries are anticipated to discuss setup and pricing.
|VW_FT_INVOICE||Leapfin Invoice Object|
Updated 8 months ago